Sunday, July 17, 2005

I think this last couple of weeks has been the longest I've taken off running in more than a year. While I miss it, I've adaquatly replaced running with a few late nights. I feel like even more than ever though, I actually want to run these last few days. Anyhow, long story: time off is good.

My aunt Becky (we share the same first and last name) is going into the hospital for a procedure requiring general anesthesia - and apparently they won't let you leave the hospital until you can pee. So, I think I'm going to call her Monday afternoon and fill up the bathtub, or water the lawn or something. She doesn't like hospitals!! My youngest cousin Matthew is at his boys camp now, playing cowboys and indians apparently. He, Becky and Dan came to visit last August and Matthew moved around on the rocks like a 9-year old spiderman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home