Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Walker Ranch Loop:

7.6 miles round trip on singletrack; difficult; moderate to extreme; 1000 feet elevation; too steep for strollers but not steep enough for beer. Starts from Flagstaff road in Boulder about 3 miles from where your 150 cc scooter, or 2 cylinder Korena car chug up Flagstaff mountain. Speaking of chugging...

I warn you folks that I got lost on this trail - granted it was winter and the snow covered the trail. There is little to no traffic on the surrounding roads, which can get you praying or singing "Welcome to the Jungle" - To be quite honest this trail swallowed me whole so what the heck am I doing posting it?? I'm a softie for the the trails that give you a cool view the whole time - and it does. No special browsers needed for the moving graphics of the trail either. Oh yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home